I started blogging in 2015 and for the past years I have recorded amazing page views in the long run. Some of us did have to wait for eight to twelve months to start getting reliable traffic. So if you want to skip the wait, I have a sure way to help you.
IMPORTANCE OF GOOD WEB TRAFFIC
A lot of bloggers underestimate the importance of good web traffic. Good web traffic in the sense that spam-based traffic can destroy a site’s ranking and popularity among search engines and in some cases gets the site un-indexed and banned.
ONE SURE WAY TO GENERATE PAID WEB TRAFFIC
I recently discovered Maxvisits, a site where you can purchase web traffic and direct it to your blog. I have used their services and confirmed their authenticity.
Maxvisits offers a first time free traffic to users and after can supply traffic for as low as $1/1000.
It offers traffic from across 45 unique countries and also offers daily traffic limit. So you can get all 1000 web traffic in one day or over seven days. Maxvisits has been checked by Askimet (a WordPress anti-spamming plugin) and certified to supply genuine human traffic.
WAYS TO GENERATE FREE WEB TRAFFIC
- Making sure your site is indexed by popular search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo.
- Promoting your web posts through social media. In recent years, social media popularity has really become a vital part of Google’s ranking algorithm.
- Promoting your website/blog through new media.
- Writing of guest posts.
- Detecting broken links in sites and submitting alternate links from your blog.
- Submitting your site to top web directories.
- Participating actively in web forums relevant to your niche or blog. Comment in such forums and drop relevant links to your blog.
This sums up getting free paid traffic. All extra steps to generate free traffic will be treated in subsequent posts.